Sunday, July 3, 2011

Monthly Onesie Project

During Mo's first year one of my friends introduced me to the idea of taking a picture at every month "birthday" in a marked onesie to see how he grew and changed. I wasn't always on the ball with Mo's because making the onesies would always slip my mind. This time around I found Sticky Bellies. They are stickers that you place on the babies outfit, making it so much easier to remember. Here are Logan's first 5 months of pictures:





He has definitely followed in his brother's footsteps and is a big boy. At 5 months he is clocking in at almost 19 pounds and is wearing 6-9 month clothing. He just figured out how to roll over a couple days ago but since then he has mastered it. Every time I try to change his diaper he is all over the place and has figured out he can use this new skill to get to his toys. He can also sit up pretty well. He will fall forward after a little while but I totally expect he will be able to sit on his own by the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment