Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oops

Sooo I'm a slacker. A busy slacker. I have started training for my first 5k race (with my mom at my side) so many of my other "projects" have fallen by the wayside. But, do not despair. I will have an update coming shortly.

In a quick summary, Logan turned 5 months old a few days ago and is now the reigning rolling champ of the Garcia household. Marcus got all his hair chopped off and has finally mastered multiple word sentences. Oh, and now he calls me "Mom" instead of "Mama" or "Mommy" and I'm pretty sure I'm not too fond of this milestone seeing as it came on so early and unexpectedly. Lorenzo is working, working, working but he is in the running for a promotion! And I turn 25 tomorrow, have officially lost 24 pounds in the past 5 months, am able to run 3.1 miles in 40 minutes, and have finally decided Logan is old enough for me to return to school in the fall.

Hopefully that little teaser will hold you over until I finish organizing all of our photos and get some time to give you the real dirt!

1 comment: