Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spontaneous Family Reunion

I have a huge extended family and many of them live pretty far away but on a random Saturday in April a bunch of people from my father's side got together for a little reunion. And for most of them, it was the first time they could meet Logan. We all met at my grandparents's house for some games and dinner. In attendance were my grandparents, my dad (Tim), my stepmother (Bev), my little brother (JJ), Aunt Trish, Aunt Tracy, cousins Alyssa and Carter, Uncle Terry, Uncle Todd, and Uncle Trevor on leave from the Navy. My sister and nephew came out with us.

Before getting there we stopped at an Easter egg hunt for the boys. It had to be held indoors due to the rain and so it was pretty crowded but the boys seemed to have a good time collecting eggs.



Once we got to Grandma and Grandpa's the boys were entertained by all the relatives. Trevor chased them around for nearly an hour. Trish tickled them to death. JJ and Mo went to town doing some serious WWE wrestling. That wouldn't be too crazy except JJ has 4 years, almost 12 inches, and more than 10 pounds on Mo but he was keeping his own.



 Not to mention everyone passed Logan around, getting some much needed baby time. 



All the while the rest of the adults were taking turns playing Uno Slap. It was a fabulous day and a much needed get together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment