Sunday, April 10, 2011

Trying Again

I've decided to try to do the blogging thing again. I figure if I can stick with it, we will have an amazing thing to look back on to remember the times that our little ones were still little. The plan is to write whenever something new or exciting happens but to be honest who knows if I will have the time. Logan will be 9 weeks old tomorrow and Mo is almost 23 months. It seems like just last week we celebrated Mo's first birthday and Logan was only a thought. Day to day life with two under two is hectic to say the least and stressful on many occasion but there always those moments that make it all worth it. Today it happened as I was feeding little man. He was looking at me while gulping down his bottle. He grabbed one of my fingers in each hand and then tried to smile. Milk was running right out of his mouth. At that moment I actually felt my love grow. I'm sure there will be 10 more moments like this with both my boys today and thats what makes the craziness of it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment